Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

Experience : 35
Respect : 0

Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)   Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:23 am

OOC:
1. What is your real Name? Borislav

2. How Old Are you? 21

3. How long do you play Aion? more than a year

4. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion? 10

5. How did you find out about us? Cllyx invited me one day Very Happy

6. Why do you want to join us? because I want to be part solid and serious Legion and Sky Heroes are exactly what I'm looking for.

7. Your xfire username (required)? stormblasst

IC:
1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? Stormblast 21

2. Gender of your character and class? Male, Ranger

3.Path you want to follow? Archery (scout classes)

4. Can you tell us something about your character from OOC view? Stormblast is trained killer but also he likes helping others

5. Why does your character wants to join us? Because Stormblast needs help to become strong and in Sky Heroes he is sure he will get it.

Last edited by Darkart on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53

PostSubject: Re: Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)   Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 am

Sure u got my approval! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)   Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 am

well ofc I approve this, welcome back buddy, I hope you did exams well, you are nice addition to this legion

during Mystical Falcon you were a leader back on IA, now you play ranger, there are other members who are after the title of the Guider and we put them on tests so we see can they pass, the leader of Archery is free slot however and you have proven more then anyone else that you are capable to take that position so the call is on you.

The Test will end 8th February so if you have your mind to become The Guider you must tell before the end of the test, in case you don't want we will chose one other players who are doing the test, if they pass, the best of them will take the lead of Archery.

For you test is no needed, you need only to have a word with other available leaders, you have my full permission to become leader since you showed your qualities back on IA, but they also need to agree on this since I do not lead legion alone.

Whatever is your call, I am glad you are finally back and we missed you, it is hard to find pro players especially in RP legion. Very Happy

Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) Leo1-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

Experience : 48
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)   Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:23 am

Aw I was wondering when will you come back, I've missed you. You have my approval and with it you became recruit, I will add you to legion roster. As for the leader of Archery position I totally agree that you can lead it, no need for conversation about that, I trust you long time already :-)

Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) Lana001-1
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53

PostSubject: Re: Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)   Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 pm

i trust Cllyx's and Tanya's word for that u will be a good leader Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)   Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkart's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1