Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TOKY

TOKY

Experience : 60
Respect : 0

TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)   TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:09 am

OOC:
1. What is your real Name? Tomo
2. How Old Are you?15
3. How long do you play Aion? maybe a month
4. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion? 7
5. How did you find out about us?Cllyx toled me abuot his foundation
6. Why do you want to join us?Well the legion is cool Very Happy
7. Your xfire username (required)? tokycar
IC:
1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? Bilman 20 (soon going on plastic sergury Razz)
2. Gender of your character and class? Male, Assassin
3. Path you want to follow? ( Mage Tower (mage classes), Archery (scout classes), Medical School (priest classes), Military Base (warrior classes), Crafting Station (any class), Fun House (any class): Archery (scout classes)
4. Can you tell us something about your character from OOC view? Bilman is a brave asmo killer, he also likes to hawe fun Very Happy
5. Why does your character wants to join us? Couse this is the best legion ever!
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)   TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 am

haha I love when app is done nice and neat as this one, you see where is question and you see where is answer, and you like those answer, its good to see another old MF member to join us, i approve

TOKY you were The Savior back in MF, I took that position since you said it was boring for you, since you were a leader, if you are interested in other leader position let me know

TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED) Leo1-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/

TOKY's Hero Application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1