Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero Application Form (READ ME!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

Hero Application Form (READ ME!) Empty
PostSubject: Hero Application Form (READ ME!)   Hero Application Form (READ ME!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:33 pm

To join the Legion first you need to make your application. If you pass it you will enter the legion but you will still not be fully member of the Legion, you will be on probation as recruit. If you show yourself as worthy to be our brother or sister, after 5 days we will give you first rank of your chosen path, you need at least 3 leader approvals. You can apply only 2 characters, they all must be elyos and you apply them only in one thread, if you have one hero at time and after some time you want to add another, just update your first application, do not make new threads for each character application. In case that legion grows so there is no place for 2 characters per player your alt character will be removed from legion. Making your application means you agreed to follow Forum Rules and your character agrees to follow Hero Rules.

Your need to answer some OOC questions and your hero needs to answer IC questions:

OOC:
1. What is your real Name?
2. How Old Are you?
3. Where are you from?
4. How long do you play Aion?
5. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion?
6. How did you find out about us?
7. Why do you want to join us?
8. Your xfire username (required)?

IC:
1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she?
2. Gender of your character and class?
3. Path you want to follow? ( Mage Tower (mage classes), Archery (scout classes), Medical School (priest classes), Military Base (warrior classes), Crafting Station (any class), Social House (any class)
4. Can you tell us something about your character from OOC view?
5. Why does your character wants to join us?

*** OOC is Out of Character, it means that you speak as player, not as character, which means you are not Role-Playing. When you want to chat OOCly you need to use this form

(( text )) - that's how we know you are speaking to us as player in game chat box

example:

Deyo: (( Ugh I hate this lag, I cannot hunt like this and my connection sux, these creatures don't have valuable XP when I can't play normal. ))

*** IC is In Character, it means that you speak your character, not as player, which means you are Role-Playing - you act your character. When you want to chat ICly you need to use this form

" text " - that's how we know your character is speaking to us in game chat box
* text * - this is form for action of your character in game chat box

example:

Deyo: " I've seen better days * scratches his ass * , but this one is worst, I am hungry and tired from this hunt * breathes heavily * , I hope reinforces come here fast cos I don't know how long will I hold on * sits on ground, then looks in sky hoping for falcons to arrive * . "

Guild and Common(say) chat are RP because they are most public, if you are lazy to type quotes to RP you can avoid them, but for OOC you must use OOC form.

Group chat, Alliance .. all others chats are OOC because they are not public, if you are lazy to type in OOC form you dont have to do so in those chats, but in case you want to RP you must use RP form in these chats.

Know that there are other applications from old members here, they where for our asmodian legion Mystical Falcon back on Infinite Aion Siel server. So don't get confused. And if you have any question feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/

Hero Application Form (READ ME!)
Page 1 of 1