Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABOUT THE SKY HEROES LEGION ***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

ABOUT THE SKY HEROES LEGION *** Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT THE SKY HEROES LEGION ***   ABOUT THE SKY HEROES LEGION *** I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:07 pm

This Legion, The Sky Heroes ( TSH ) is for Role Players ( RP ). If you want just to kill and do quests this is not your place. Most of MMO players even doesn't know what is RP and it is really hard to find such players in AION world. But we do exist. And with us you can have much more fun then just hitting skills in game to level faster. This legion is also PvE/PvP and we have group meetings for running instances or going for asmo hunt. And this forum has its purpose as well. Key to Legion's success in AION game is to get know each other in real and be friends, to share happy moments outside of game as well as in game.
We play Pride server on Infinite Aion on http://infiniteaion.com/

When the Tower of Eternity was destroyed, the world was split in half, and new wars began. But something good came from this tragedy, new heroes were born. Following the Code of Honor this legion of heroes fly each day since then, now thousands of years, protecting innocents. Some of it's members are old as the legion itself, like one of their great leaders, the High Witch Ghemotoc D'Abanville. During all those years she mastered the elements of nature and became the living legend and a picture of what we were once, the Atreian.

But sometimes Heroes must be saved as well. As our worlds were different, such were our beliefs, we had new enemies, people who call themselves Asmodians and one of their strongest legions - the Mystical Falcon. They were a match for us and the war took place for hundreds of years, till one unexpected thing happened. The daughter of our Legion Brigade General Oyo Sky, Ayo Sky fell in love with one of the soldiers in the great asmodian legion, Deyo. Peaceful times where this but not for long. There was a chance that for the first time we could make peace with the evolved race. But we were wrong. They were wild as always, and they used this against us. When peace was to be made on the wedding itself, they betrayed us and did not want to loose the opportunity to destroy that once was their most powerful enemy, us. This surprise attack almost got us to the edge of extinction. Of the couple who fell in love there was no trace, nobody knows of their fate. And we got one lesson - never trust the asmodians.

As Atreian, the High Witch Ghemotoc D'Abanville was able to stand against a lot of asmodians by herself,it was not her war alone. She had a vision during the fight and knew what shall be done for the survival of the legion. She rescued Brigade's General's son, Leo and they were the only survivors. Today they both founded the powerful Legion,in which hopefully noble and brave warriors shall join. Our Legion may have been destroyed once, yet we are not alone. After so many days our ranks grew in number and power. This legion's name is SKY HEROES, because today we fly high, looking from above to help people in danger, to keep them away from harm, to do our job to make the world a better place.

our first video:

you can see same on youtube

There are RP rules for the Heroes:

1. I will never betray my brother or sister.
2. I will listen to my superior, always.
3. Asmodian is my enemy forever.
4. I will be honest.
5. I will help my brother or sister in trouble.
6. I will never accept bribe or ask for pay for my good deeds.
7. I will never surrender because hero beats in my heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/

ABOUT THE SKY HEROES LEGION ***
Page 1 of 1