Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellion new Server?

Go down 
+3
Dee Jay
shadowjet
Cllyx
7 posters

Chose the server.
1. Stay on IA with so many players to enjoy in PvP but suffer the quest bugs.
Hellion new Server? I_vote_lcap25%Hellion new Server? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
2. Move to Hellion with fresh start with almost no bug but suffer the lose of PvP that IA can offer.
Hellion new Server? I_vote_lcap38%Hellion new Server? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
3. We are RP team, no place for us in AION, if we really want to enjoy in world of RP we should play Neverwinter Nights 2.
Hellion new Server? I_vote_lcap37%Hellion new Server? I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
4. We need something new!
Hellion new Server? I_vote_lcap0%Hellion new Server? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

Hellion new Server? Empty
PostSubject: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 am

I was inspecting another server that has amazing qualities such as official server. It's flaw is population only. The server is new, since december. I was testing the server with asmodian assassin (god how I miss asmodians now, so cool and our Mystical Falcon was cool too), now level 10 without a single bug, all quests, and campaign and normal are working, abyss rank is working, all skills are working, cutscenes are working (IA has only population better, but comparing the rest of quality Hellion is way better since things actually work, everything is working). This Hellion server is like dead, and worse place for PvP players, I still can't figure out why people don't play when everything is amazing on this server. We all know that our legion is RP type and PvP is not really in our first plan, and if we start legion on Hellion we can rise its server population and as well as we can become one of first leading legions. We were dragging from IA after wipe to BA, then we came back to IA but they didnt really fix anything, just few more quests do not work, everything else looks same minus our epic level characters and minus our legion that we had once. I am still inspecting the server, but I'd like to hear your opinion. So what do you think?

http://hellion.lt/ - this is like official but free ppl

your forum account is your server account

Last edited by Cllyx on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
shadowjet

shadowjet

Experience : 30
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 am

..Got some spare time , and seems something interesting came up . I am perfectly up for this new server and consider this more than IA . IA is massive but it has a lot of negatives which is fixed by this hellion server . And i think its quality rather than quantity . Its non-donor , so no worries of op donors or anything like that . And it just opened 2 months ago , it has what a good server needs to get on top , so my vote is to go to hellion . But another thing is that , u should stop switching servers with this one atleast . People wont like it since all are retail like . And , I think we must go asmodeans . Lets start all over again if we are switching . Like decide all the legion things within the forum and start uber cool .
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

Experience : 12

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:08 pm

The GMs on IA are also ass holes. I like the new server idea.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:15 am

there is a chance that Mystic Falcon can be born again, to be two legions for every player, elyos and asmodian

IA is good since you have people around you but it's bad cos you can't do many quests that they did not fix for over a year. This is place where our legion was born at first place and once we had fun.

Hellion looks like everything is working and they have nice attitude people but nice people are rare today, so is their population on the server, playing here is better to beat AION but worse for PvP since it is a rare thing to actually even meet one of your race.

Neverwinter is true original online RP game full of RP and PvP, maybe we should have play that from very start

I am myself a Role Player and I tend to play like that all the time, I tried to share that good feeling with some people, only few of you saw its meaning, but the rest 95% in mmo are even lazy just to press damn G key button and read anouncement, if you are up from something new, maybe none of those two games, something that we didn't play you can suggest here.
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 am

I prefer Helion over IA. But overall I think NWN2 would be the best choice. It has a shit load more diversity and it's a whole other world.
Back to top Go down
shadowjet

shadowjet

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Never heard of the game . But I am always up for it if its different from Aion since I compare it to WoW and I think WoW is better in basics . Most like RPing , and we are thinking of changing , I think switching game would be better . Aion is mostly about grinding and abyss .
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:49 pm

I will vote for nwn2 as well, there is just no better place for modern RP then that, modern yet original, yet fun. I must tell you that Neverwinter Nights 2 has no monthly fee, but to be played online the game must be bought or must have registered account with original cd keys of the game. You need its expansions as well and around 20 GB free space. This game is good if beginners follow tutorial, for advance players tutorial is important as well, but advanced players will have a lot more fun.

Neverwinter Nights 2 (as core game)
Mask of the Betrayer (as first expansion)
Storm of Zehir (as second expansion)

you need those to play online custom servers, missing any of expansions reduces your server choice a lot
Back to top Go down
dejvitek

dejvitek

Experience : 90

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Voted for Neverwinter already.
Back to top Go down
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

Experience : 35

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Lol we are AION legion ppl no NWN 2 or any other game.If you want to play other games so be it.
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:25 pm

That's wut we're voting on.
Back to top Go down
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

Experience : 35

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Well i vote to stay in IA
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:36 pm

I prefer Helion or NWN2. Helion is much faster paced gameplay but NWN2 is 100% RP
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

Experience : 48
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:15 pm

My vote goes to stay on IA. I mean you can play any other game, but this is about Aion, I have to agree with Darkart, if you quit playing aion to play something else then you quit our legion. And we made a lot of changes already. I hope we learned that there is just no better place for our aion legion then Infinite Aion server. No point to play on Hellion since you do not have with who to play with, it is empty server, no matter how good quality it has. We can have fun in Neverwinter Nights 2, but our legion is Sky Heroes in AION game, it cannot be changed unles you give up of it and let it die, simple as that. I will play AION when my vocation starts, no matter if this legion lives or dies. This should have been poll only about server - not game replacing.
Back to top Go down
shadowjet

shadowjet

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 am

I am Confused . I contacted my closest game stores and just found theres no nw2 games . So 90% no nw2 for me Unless there is an option to play without buying . But if aion is the case , quality is more important than quantity for me , so gelling . I didn't vote yet though ,I am searching for an alternative for nw2
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 am

Xfire and Steam, Atari, Bioware, they sell game, it can be bought online, talk with Dee Jay he bought game online and it works for him perfectly. Good things are rare to find, I doubt they will see it in store for cash. Pirated NwN2 can only be played solo or if you host the server with 3 more people to beat the story in cop mod. For online with more people on servers who are up 24/7 you need cd keys for core and each expansion, so you need to buy it or use someone's account, without it you cannot play online, you can only single campaign (which is itself worth of getting the game).
Back to top Go down
dejvitek

dejvitek

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 am

Wellie, I've got one question to you guys. Does this Hellion server got horrible big queues like IA had? I didn't wanted to play there firstly, but when i decided to do so, I couldn't log in because of this queues :/
Back to top Go down
shadowjet

shadowjet

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 am

Hellion is new . No queues or not even BAs population . We will be one of the first 100 or so to make accs
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 am

u can play pirated on a multiplayer server
Back to top Go down
shadowjet

shadowjet

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:55 am

We need to talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 am

Dee Jay wrote:
u can play pirated on a multiplayer server

you cannot, as pirate you can only host, you cannot join to someones server, you can only join other players to your server and play with them
Back to top Go down
Tornado

Tornado

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:23 am

Voted for Hellion server Smile
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Voting is finished, since 7 days passed.

IA has lost, while Hellion server for AION and NwN2 share same vote strength. Since this was about AION at first, you can move to Hellion server, I already created Sky Heroes Legion there, but I also created Mystic Falcon in case someone wants to be asmodian. Xfire me when you want invite. However I do not plan to play Aion active, at least till Hellion gets some players, and they should since they have really nice and active admins as well as server quality. This is hellion xfire page:

http://www.xfire.com/communities/aionhellion/

As for NwN2, I've seen that like 70% of us already bought game to play it. Those who are new to game my advise is to beat at least Official Campaign and Mask of the Betrayer before stepping into online world, this is original RPG so if you enter online world right after you start game for the first time, you will either lose interest in game because you do not know to play it, this is game for pro players, newbies to original RPG will hardly have fun, so beating the game means you are pro player Very Happy, this is hardly to believe but NwN2 has totally different feeling of play if you know how to play it, those all commands are actually easy to use, so to a pro player is piece of cake, while newbies can give up of game before reaching level 3.

After you learn to play, I have long NwN2 online experience and best server to play is:

http://bgtscc1.com/forum/index.php
Back to top Go down
dejvitek

dejvitek

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:10 am

After you decide to play NwN2 you can found me on server which Cllyx posted and ask me for help of course Smile
My account name is Alcata.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellion new Server?   Hellion new Server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellion new Server?
Page 1 of 1