Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)

Go down 
+3
Darkart
shadowjet
Cllyx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) Empty
PostSubject: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 am

I've seen corruption of their GM Lastshadow who used admin powers to rise me in front of his asmo friends so they can kill me every 2 seconds just to get more AP telling me something like "Did you really think you can escape?". Now I am not saying that it's BA's fault since they acted fast, Corrupted got to me in game and solved the problem. He is one of head leaders on BA and apologized for Lastshadow's mistakes. It's not Corrupted's fault but it shows he is really trying to make his server better place for everyone, it earned my respect and I wanted to give the server second chance, Lastshadow was removed from GM list thanks to Dejvitek who reported him on time. This time I don't want any of you report anyone and wait to see what will happen and how fare they are ready to go with corruption. The thread is here:

http://www.balaurea.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1106&extra=page%3D1

If you read our last xfire news and follow its link, you will find out I got a warning for ban. Why? Enjoy the show then tell me if I am wrong. Me and Tanya are seriously thinking of changing server. Now it wouldn't be fair to Head Admins of BA server since they are maybe unaware of this as they were for Lastshadow. Loyal friends and legion members would come with us. What I hate most when they accuse wrong person for wrong reason. I've tried to defend myself and the legion from poison words of some people, I tried to stay in thread and actually help BA server so I can at end be banned for what actually?

Last edited by Cllyx on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 am

If you change the server I will follow. I don't get it why some people can't deal with admin rights and do those f*cking things.
Back to top Go down
shadowjet

shadowjet

Experience : 30
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 am

Hey , just go easy .. As long as the server or server head staff arent corrupted , nothing is going to happen or u wont be denied justice . Though Corrupted has his name "corrupted" Smile he is one of the best private server admin I have seen . And it was no ban , just a warning . Try opening a new post with some progression made form the old trailer topic adding more info about the video rather than choosing it from the peoples suggestion . Since u get diamonds for posts , people are gone crazy and they just post wherever they like forgetting if it matters for them to post or not . And if u still think it was bad from their side , just talk to jasonfury or the head BA staff , I dont think either of them are going to ignore you or your justification . If u dont like any of these , my best suggestion would be reopen the topic with more refines . Just go into the matter , like when , where how , who etc
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 am

Yeah that is why I think it is unfair to blame entire BA team since I've seen some of them are good guys and they actually work for the server, I am trying to discover the real reason that is behind of thins since the warning sent to me simply has no sense, purpose, reason or explanation.
Back to top Go down
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

Experience : 35

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Well for me the server is not corrupted just full of bugs.There are skill bugs, item bugs, obeliscs bugs, rifts bugs,quest reward bugs and fraction bug.
That are many bugs for one server.If you want to stay or leave the server it must be because of his condition not because of the admins.

P.S.
Whatever you decide, I'll follow.
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

Experience : 48
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 pm

I started to get know Jasonfury so I doubt he would make some fast decision without thinking like now. We all know that something like this can be a result of bad mood of admin and sometimes they can be tricked. But I'd like to say that it is free private server and you can expect anything, I realized that I do not know Jason well as I thought and I sent him a PM to see why he acted unfair like this. I'll hope I'll get honest answer. If they don't want us there, we survived together many things, one corrupted server cannot take us down. There are other places where we could try to play in peace without hostility.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Did anyone think of we actually move on official server where is pay to play? Maybe that is only way we can enjoy letting people use our private life in their off topic comments.
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm

well if u decide to leave so ill come but im not going to pay for playing aion..
Back to top Go down
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:26 pm

I dont want to pay for the ofi too.This server is not too bad its like any other free aion servers and for the admins they are all the same as here. but if u still want to move to another server I offer you this one:

http://www.aion-empire.com/index.php

And of course our favorite :

http://infiniteaion.com/
These are the best one i can find.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:46 pm

I've did chat with some leading members of BA team, they where honest and we could understand eachother, and I know I am not a "flower" either so I think I'll give the server third chance. If anyone doesnt agree make a poll about which server you would like to go to play.
Back to top Go down
shadowjet

shadowjet

Experience : 30

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:37 am

hmm...its funny that the only bug i ever found was in the spatalos quest . But , darkart ....if u ever find a better fixed server , please let us know .
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Guys I think BA team saw our conversation here. It was never secret but they reacted negative on it. Now I thought everything is going to work fine, but they have made their decision and suggested me (I am not quite sure was that addressing to me only or entire legion but they did not want to talk about it so they just informed me without letting me to say anything) to find other place. They sounded pissed of, it looks that Tanya pushed them a bit far more or it was simple a truth so it hurts. In my opinion BA server was just too good to be truth. For what is worth it's best server I've played on but when sigs of corruption shows and you tell them that in face this reaction can be expected, but we don't want to cause the harm to people who worked on this server, they don't want us so we leave. I did everything I could for the best of server and legion, it was my fault, I should never offer help. My respect to any member of friend will not change if you want to stay on BA server and play do so. If for anything you need me or you want to come back, you are welcome to PM me here or on xfire. It is just matter of moment before I disband legion on the server.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 pm

I am testing what you have suggested, Aion Empire. Now they have types of accounts so its not really pay to win its more vote to win but its not that much, they actually buy speed of their progression in many aspects like exp, ap ... so I am not sure that same level characters of different type of accounts have advantage one against other. Eva has tested new IA and said it has many bugs, and so far what I see on Aion Empire I like it. It is still too early but I'd like you to test Aion Empire if you can, some of you people understand in this better then me.
Back to top Go down
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Ok man i'll try Aion Empire.But witch fraction ( pls lets be asmos this time ).If you truing to find other servers look for those with many people online because when they are few ppl playing is boring.We are RP legion but Aion is pvp game and if there are no ppl to do pvp we will quickly get tired of playing.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 pm

It took me a lot of time and work to modify the site to elyos look. Our legion did not die, we are just moving on another server, so we stay Sky Heroes (elyos). I don't know about server population, I am testing the server you suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

Experience : 48
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Lol looks like my PM hit them more hard then I thought. I mean I told to Jason what is happening and he actually made me believe that server was not corrupted, but he did not like my way of opening him eyes and now our accounts and IP are banned lol. What that does tell you, I mean after everything we wanted to do for them. From now on when someone from server team appears to help you and gift you lucky boxes, potions and kinah like I use to get from them, know that they just want to buy you. That is exactly what was happening to me, but it did not work, there is no price and when you see that act know that the server is corrupted. Lastshadow was first trace of the server corruption, When I did my deeper research this is what happened. They can have best server with working skills, it doesn't pay of to play it when you find out who is actually leading the server and you'll never feel safe with account or character. Look on this as benefits, you will never be victim of their corruption.
Back to top Go down
mezmerus

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Ok I'll test AE so I will play the same nick as in BA so add me to legion as fast as possible Smile
In other side I was tired of doing quests on retail version...the game on ely side is boring at all Razz
Why did you not stay on asmo side as on IA?
Back to top Go down
mezmerus

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 pm

AE is totally lagged...pity
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:08 pm

well i think we need to go back IA because his population but another server its ok too...

and i think we need go back asmo like in old good times.. i like them more the elyos, asmo is more my type and i see the other ppl here want asmo so why not... i know its alot of work to change again but its ok if the legion members want that.

i will search for some servers now..
Back to top Go down
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm

I tested Aion Empire too and it lags alot.Well the only good server left for now is IA again.If someone find other good server pls post it.
Back to top Go down
mezmerus

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:14 pm

I think IA will be best for now Smile and let's take asmo side now Smile it's better 100 times than elyos side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:27 pm

server doesn't lagg, are you sure its not your connection? IA was tested and I think that some1 in our legion is banned from there, on AE everything seems to work okay to me, but if it doesnt suits you test something else like Atomix Aion or something

i am not really sure to change faction again, me and Lumi worked so hard on that trailer lol, and the story and everything, you guys really don't know how much work needs to be done to reverse everything again, i myself spent so much time as asmo and I like to stay elyos
Back to top Go down
mezmerus

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:33 pm

So if Admin wants to let's stay Elyos Smile look Cllyx AE looks pretty good for now the exp is little bit better than BA but still weak Razz my suggestion is IA PvP server when it's done Smile look I though it will be better for me to play a retail-like servers but it's boring Razz
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 pm

xfire site finished maintence also use chat forum at bottom, so lets have a conversation
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 am

After testing AE server it looks everything to work just alright but some funny bug about drunk mobs who have funny animation and can walk anywhere. While that was not a problem I think that population is. When I hit level 10 I was able to see the number of elyos and it was 10. Only 10 elyos?

Now thinking of going back to IA, AE may looks good but has no players two play with. If you want to stay on AE then we stay. I'll go test IA anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)   BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BA SERVER IS CORRUPTED (serious)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next