Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

Experience : 12
Respect : 0

Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) Empty
PostSubject: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:45 pm

OOC:
1. What is your real Name? Ryan
2. How Old Are you? 16
3. Where are you from? USA
4. How long do you play Aion? I don't know. Few months I guess.
5. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion? Depends on what I'm doing. But probably a 6.
6. How did you find out about us? I'm a Mystical Falcon ex-member
7. Why do you want to join us? I'm a Mystical Falcon ex-member
8. Your xfire username (required)? jedimastercog

*I'll update IC when I'm able to answer all of them.* Healium is a 51 year old dwarf.
IC:
1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? Healium is a 51 year old dwarf.
2. Gender of your character and class? His name is Healium, and he's a priest/cleric.
3. Path you want to follow? ( Mage Tower (mage classes), Archery (scout classes), Medical School (priest classes), Military Base (warrior classes), Crafting Station (any class), Social House (any class)? Medical School
4. Can you tell us something about your character from OOC view? He's one the the few dwarves left in Atrea and is on a quest to find a rumored Dwarven refugee camp located somewhere in the lands of the Eylos... or so he thinks. However, he was raised from a young boy by a human priest who found him wandering the forests of Atrea alone and confused. This priest taught what he knew to Healium so that one day he could benefit the realms beyond anyone's imagination.

5. Why does your character wants to join us?He was raised to help others in need. Healium wants to aid the Sky Heroes on their journey to hopefully one day come across the mythical Dwarven camp, where he can change his path and aid those he is kin to.

Last edited by Dee Jay on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 am

Same as for Dejvitek, when I see full application I will approve without doubt, we know long time, hope you stay this time longer then first time.

btw does this mean anything to you?
https://skyheroes.darkbb.com/u22stats
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:12 am

I forgot I even had that lol

My app was updated
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 am

Alright, ex MF and friend for 2 years, yeah I approved ofc

Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) Deyo-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

Experience : 35

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 am

Another member of MF of course that I approve.

Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) Darkart-1
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:35 am

Thank yee
Back to top Go down
Winter

Experience : 63
Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 pm

welcome back cog Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:05 am

Welcome back mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay
Recruit
Dee Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:00 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )   Dee Jay's (CoG) Application  ( ACCEPTED ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dee Jay's (CoG) Application ( ACCEPTED )
Page 1 of 1