Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elijahtan17

elijahtan17

Experience : 4
Respect : 0

Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application Empty
PostSubject: Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application   Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 am

OOC:
1. What is your real Name? ------------------------------------------------------> Elijah
2. How Old Are you? --------------------------------------------------------------> 17
3. How long do you play Aion? ------------------------------------------------- >About 1-2months
4. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion? --------------------- > 9, one of the best MMORPG around i guess.
5. How did you find out about us? --------------------------------------------- > at BA
6. Why do you want to join us? -------------------------------------------------> you can rely on me. i swear. ( lol )
7. Your xfire username (required)? ---------------------------------------------> gonna make one.

IC:
1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? ----------------------> Hellial , day created? jan. 17 2011.
2. Gender of your character and class? -----------------------------------------> Male
3. Path you want to follow? ( Mage Tower (mage classes), Archery (scout classes), Medical School (priest classes), Military Base (warrior classes), Crafting Station (any class), Fun House (any class) -----> Archery
4. Can you tell us something about your character from OOC view? --------> Well the name came from the devil's name, Bellial. Just changed the 'B' to 'H' to look more conservative. (lol).

5. Why does your character wants to join us? -----------------------------------> He's a newbie and needs some guidance from PROS. lol.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application   Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 am

new flesh?

I don't remember seeing you, most of people cannot make it this far like you did without me to guide them. They simply need to press G in game and from there you'll follow and find everything you need. I am impressed that you did it alone without help. But I can approve and add you to legion roster only when I see your xire profile. So you can just reply with your xfire username to update thread and we are good to go

welcome to forum, stay active on the forum and in game, I hope more of people are skilled like you to menage some things alone, it saves me a lot of troubles lol *thinks of Eva*
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
elijahtan17

elijahtan17

Experience : 4
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application   Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Cllyx wrote:
new flesh?

I don't remember seeing you, most of people cannot make it this far like you did without me to guide them. They simply need to press G in game and from there you'll follow and find everything you need. I am impressed that you did it alone without help. But I can approve and add you to legion roster only when I see your xire profile. So you can just reply with your xfire username to update thread and we are good to go

welcome to forum, stay active on the forum and in game, I hope more of people are skilled like you to menage some things alone, it saves me a lot of troubles lol *thinks of Eva*

here it is, username: elijahtan17 , nickname: (the same as my character name here). My profile is still kinda screwed but yeah gonna change it soon. thanks btw.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application   Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Okay, still I cannot find your xfire username anywhere and I cannot send you invitation, I hope you fix that soon, xfire sometimes bugs, be sure to update this your thread when you fix xfire so I can send you invitation and update roster and also IC answer number 2 is 50% answered, but I won't be strict about those things, you are approved

Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application Leo1-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application   Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellial's Application. (ACCEPTED) - missxing xfire account, please update your application
Page 1 of 1