Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rirakkuma
Recruit

Experience : 3
Respect : 0

Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED)   Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:05 am

OOC:
1. What is your real Name? Ashe
2. How Old Are you? 20
3. Where are you from? US
4. How long do you play Aion? A month and a half
5. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion? 8
6. How did you find out about us? IA Forums
7. Why do you want to join us? RP Guild.
8. Your xfire username (required)? rirakkuma

IC:
1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? Aedynn (22), Estellise (18)
2. Gender of your character and class? Male (Ranger), Female (Cleric)
3. Path you want to follow? Archery, Medical School (I'm assuming).
4. Can you tell us something about your character from OOC view?
- Aedynn's relatively laid-back. Born and raised a hunter, it's only natural for him to want to follow the path of a Ranger. He's very knowledgable about the land around him and the creatures that inhabit it. However, he doesn't abuse that knowledge. Knowing how delicate life is, he's very particular about what he hunts, how he hunts it, and why he hunts it. While he's polite and able to be in social environments with others, the Daeva has a tendency to drift away from the crowd and think to himself a lot.
- Estellise is incredibly naive and gullible. Being a very young Daeva, she spent most of her life locked inside the library in Sanctum reading books. Her knowledge on lore, history, and just anything you can find written on those dusty books is photographic, but she lacks any sort of street smart credibility. If people were to use slang, she would take the literal meaning of it, and not really understand.
5. Why does your character wants to join us?
- Aedynn's looking for something important to him, and feels the only way to find it is if he joins a legion and travels around the Atreia.
- Estellise has practically never left Sanctum and wishes to explore Atreia to expand her knowledge and gain new experiences.

(I hope it's alright if I make two characters. >n>)
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED)   Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 pm

I approve, welcome to RP legion Ashe, stay active in game and our forum, I will update roster and put both your characters as recruits, will send you xfire invitation to legion as well.

Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED) Deyo-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/

Rirakkuma's App (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1