Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggot

Maggot

Experience : 13
Respect : 0

Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:57 pm

1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? Annwyn 21
2. Gender of your character and class? Feemale Templar
3. Path you want to follow? (Falcon's Eye (sorcerers and rangers), Falcon's Claw (sorcerers and gladiators), Falcon's Heart (clerics and chanters), West Wing (spiritmasters and assassins), East Wing (spiritmasters and templars))
East Wing
4. Do you know what is RP? Yes (I think)
5. Why does your character wants to join us? i think RP game is very interesting

(sorry for my bad english)
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Maggot wrote:
4. Do you know what is RP? Yes (I think)

A role-playing game (RPG) is a broad family of games in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting, or through a process of structured decision-making or character development.[1] Actions taken within the game succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines.[2]

The original form, sometimes called the pen-and-paper RPG, is conducted through speech, whereas in live action role-playing games (LARP) players physically perform their characters' actions.[3] In both of these forms, an arranger called a game master (GM) usually decides on the rules and setting to be used and acts as referee, while each other player plays the role of a single character.[4]

Several varieties of RPG also exist in electronic media, including multi-player text-based MUDs and their graphics-based successors, massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs). Role-playing games also include single-player offline role-playing video games in which players control a character or team who undertake quests, and whose capabilities advance using statistical mechanics. These games often share settings and rules with pen-and-paper RPGs, but emphasize character advancement more than collaborative storytelling.[5][6]

Despite this variety of forms, some game forms such as trading card games and wargames that are related to role-playing games may not be included. Role-playing activity may sometimes be present in such games, but it is not the primary focus.[7] The term is also sometimes used to describe roleplay simulation games and exercises used in teaching, training, and academic research.

oh and approved Very Happy

Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) Definitief20akkoord-5
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Maggot

Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm

sorry for not playin'...
i have problems with client update _ not enough free disk pace Very Happy

will back as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Maggot

Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:50 pm

oh... and btw

alt char IC:

1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? Alim 21
2. Gender of your character and class? Feemale Ranger
3. Path you want to follow? (Falcon's Eye (sorcerers and rangers), Falcon's Claw (sorcerers and gladiators), Falcon's Heart (clerics and chanters), West Wing (spiritmasters and assassins), East Wing (spiritmasters and templars))
Falcon's Eye
4. Do you know what is RP? Yes
5. Why does your character wants to join us? i think RP game is very interesting
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:00 pm

approved, roster updated

Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) Definitief20akkoord-5
Back to top Go down
Maggot

Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm

can we make main character Alim and alt character Annwyn?
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Maggot

Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 am

tnx
Back to top Go down
Maggot

Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:43 am

Alim is still in Guests Sad

plz make her centurion...
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 am

done
Back to top Go down
Maggot

Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:55 am

ty verry much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)   Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annwyn's IC application (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1