Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRAFTING STATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

Experience : 35
Respect : 0

CRAFTING STATION Empty
PostSubject: CRAFTING STATION   CRAFTING STATION I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 am

" Hello my name is Darkart and I'm the new Economist who represent the Crafting Station in our Legion.My job is to provide the legion with the necessary gear and provisions to win the war with Asmodae".

Well that is for my performance for now.These are the requirements for joining the CRAFTING STATION.

A Crafter is anyone who passed recruit stage with taking path for Crafting Station. With this rank you are full legion member and we will respect you as that. Crafter usually spends time in producing gear or any other item of chosen profession. If not they are still studying and share recipes between. To be able to craft you need material so gathering materials is your job as well. Crafters are extremely valuable to Sky Heroes Legion because they produce best stuff which rises strength of Legion, they rarely go with us in abyss battles, they help us best from their Crafting Station in castle of Heroes, they are known as most active at home. "

To become A Crafter you need these:

minimum time spent as legion member: 10 days
minimum level: 30
minimum form experience points: 50
and must respect RP chat forms unless in special cases

Box Officer is higher rank then Crafter. They have mastered one of their professions. But they are not really active producers. They are more often seen in abyss battles, they supply entire legion with produces from Crafting Station, such is food, potions, scrolls and other items. They are fast order, they fetch in case something is needed immediately during a fight, they send messages to Crafters and they expect from a Crafter to have produce ready for transport (it is fastest if they use express email). Such fast actions can save legion from losing a battle many times. That is why Box Officer is valuable and strong support, they have hard job too. They are also known as most rich legion members.

To become Box Officer you need these:

minimum time spent as legion member: 30 days
minimum level: 50
minimum form experience points: 200
and must respect RP chat forms unless in special cases
passed Sky Hero trial:
* Craft X of N items (depends of which profession you have mastered)

(( Those who want to achieve one of those rank, reply in this thread or just PM me ingame ))
Back to top Go down
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

Experience : 35
Respect : 0

CRAFTING STATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAFTING STATION   CRAFTING STATION I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 am

Donations:

Deyo: 120 000 kinah
Darkart: 300 000 kinah

The Legion is currently level 2 if we want to to make it level 3 we will need 2 000 000 kinah.With level 3 legion we can upload our own emblem design into the game.For now we have 300 000 kinah and we need another 1 700 000 kinah to make it level 3. If anyone wishes to donate kinah send them by mail in game to Darkart or Deyo(Oyo).
Back to top Go down

CRAFTING STATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky Heroes :: Ranking System and Knowledge :: Training Center-
Jump to: