Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowjet

shadowjet

Experience : 30
Respect : 0

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 am

Very sorry to tell it so soon . But I have to leave Aion and a lot of other games (most) . So its obvious that the legion and all of it will be gone . Its lame of me to do this so soon but I had a lot of personal problems at home I never bothered to mention . My studies , family difficulties and in between the gaming wont go together well , atleast most of the games . I have decided to leave out all stuff that addicted me and try to focus on something important for my future . Its the prime time for me , so please excuse me and wish me good luck . I could hang out in the forums once in a while for some fun if its ok with u guys . If I am playing any , It would be starcraft 2 or maybe CoD .. or very less chance of WoW . Rest all have been deleted . Sad to say this but this have been a problem persisting for a while .

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 am

good luck I hope you solve issues you have in real life, you are welcome back anytime
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53
Respect : 0

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:42 am

good luck man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Empty