Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sindinka application (FAILED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sindinka

Experience : 3
Respect : 0

Sindinka application (FAILED) Empty
PostSubject: Sindinka application (FAILED)   Sindinka application (FAILED) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:43 am

1. What is your real Name? : Sindy Bambulková
2. How Old Are you? : 20
3. How long do you play Aion? : 1 month
4. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion? : 8,5
5. How did you find out about us? : I was playing and u guys invited me to join
6. Why do you want to join us? : Seems like its better organised and u are friendly ppl i like it!!!
7. Your xfire username (required)?: angelsindy

IC:
1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? : Sindinka, early 31's
2. Gender of your character and class? : female, spiritmaster
3. Path you want to follow?( Mage Tower (mage classes), Archery (scout classes), Medical School (priest classes), Military Base (warrior classes), Crafting Station (any class), Fun House (any class) : mage classes
4. Can you tell us something about your character from OOC view?: She like spell´s and she love her pets
5. Why does your character wants to join us? : because she dont want be alone... lol!
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53

PostSubject: Re: Sindinka application (FAILED)   Sindinka application (FAILED) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:42 am

u have my approval. have fun with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Sindinka application (FAILED)   Sindinka application (FAILED) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 am

adino2 said that you don't want to use xfire to stay in contact with online players cos you don't want to install it, its one of our legion rules, full membership in legion uses xfire application, you created account and it should be put in use, not only a display in your application, if/when you change your mind you will have my approval, for now I'll only change your alias in game as recruit
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Sindinka application (FAILED)   Sindinka application (FAILED) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:15 am

adino2's gf Sindinka made her call to not use xfire at all, which is rule to be full member of legion, rules are same for everyone so this application fails
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
shadowjet

shadowjet

Experience : 30

PostSubject: Re: Sindinka application (FAILED)   Sindinka application (FAILED) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 am

Thank u for posting this ...Too bad u cant make it to to xfire and left , after all u took the time to post this . Anyway have fun and GL . Do consider going live in xfire .. Its something a online gamer must have ...
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

Experience : 48
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sindinka application (FAILED)   Sindinka application (FAILED) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:48 am

I agree Shadowjet. But I'd still reject this application since I know the player, I played with her and tried to communicate but it is impossible, either she uses some other language or she ignores me, or she doesn't know english, ignoring legion members when they address to you is just .. well I don't know how to say it but we are more communicative, that is why forum, xfire, you obviously wanted to remain silent 24/7 so our legion especially as RP legion was not right place for you, Solis is really nice legion, give it a shot there and try to be more communicative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sindinka application (FAILED)   Sindinka application (FAILED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sindinka application (FAILED)
Page 1 of 1