Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEDICAL SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:03 am

'I am Cllyx, the son of legion founder of Sky Heroes, Leo Sky. I came from future to save heroes and our world from doom's day. Since then I wear the title of the Savior. But some of my memory was lost during the complication's of time trip. By accident I did not come in right time where I was planing to, I came further in future of my destination and I hope that I did not come too late. My soul inhabited the body of my father and I have full control as well as he does. We have similar genetic gifts and depends of situation we switch the control. His voice guides since I was never a leader before. This is perhaps how the time travel works, I came in time when I am still not born so I had no body to inhabit. I hope my mission will be successful and I will have future to return to, because everyone there is counting on me and I hope I will be able to save them.

The Savior
, me, is leader of the Medical School in the Castle of Heroes, my job is to organize priests, clerics and chanters. To build a small army that will be life force of the legion. Their job is to keep legion formation alive, but we also focus on close combat and we can support military base as well. Wounded heroes will be taken back to the Medical School on healing and restoring, studying as well if the Hero agrees and lets us to some tests with him/her. Even if we lose precious lives we are capable to create life, to rise fallen. That is why we are usually the first target of enemy and we count on our colleague to protect us as we protect them. Our job is not easy especially in wars since we need to split all way around and heal entire legion. Those who chose the path of Medical School respond directly to me. Depends of how well you do your job you can get one of promotion ranks, a doctor or paladin hero.

A Doctor is any priest class who has proven to be worthy. With this title you become the full member of Sky Heroes, our brother or sister of trust and respect. You can count on Heroes anytime for help, even if this is lowest rank as full member in medical school we take all member's ranks as our dear friends, you will be protected from harm and hand of help will be given to you anytime when possible. And you should try to do same for others, and if you are capable try to reach next rank in our tree.

requirements:

minimum time spent as legion member: 10 days
minimum level: 30
minimum form experience points: 50
and must respect RP chat forms unless in special cases

permissions:

edit - no
invite to Legion - yes
kick from Legion - no
use Legion Warehouse - yes
use artifact - yes
use Gate Guardian Stone - yes
use Bulletin Board - yes
manage Bulletin Board - yes
forming Hero Formation (RP) - yes
alias/tag: AD

Paladin Hero can become any previously Doctor. But to be rank of a true Hero is not easy task. Path they walk is difficult. Your job will be more harder, you need to help lower ranks in anyway you can. Not only that, this does not include the work only within our Legion. You have to respond on call for help to any elyos you are able to help outside of our legion, to be nice and good, to not ask anything in return. This rank is close to leader's rank and they are able to lead armies in abyss wars. Your main task, as Paladin Hero, is to save anyone you can. It will be my honor to fight by your side since your rank is what I value more and respect most, something on what I, and others can always count on. To prove your worthy you need to pass SKY HERO TRIAL.

requirements:

minimum time spent as legion member: 30 days
minimum level: 50
minimum form experience points: 200
and must respect RP chat forms unless in special cases
passed Sky Hero trial:
* 2 wins of 3 duels against the Savior or any other Paladin Hero in the Savior presence
* successful run through instance by the Savior's Choice, means you need to beat boss in one run

permissions:

edit - no
invite to Legion - yes
kick from Legion - yes but only ranks level 4 (recruits) or ranks level 5 (guests)
use Legion Warehouse - yes
use artifact - yes
use Gate Guardian Stone - yes
use Bulletin Board - yes
manage Bulletin Board - yes
forming Hero Formation (RP) - yes
alias/tag: PH

(( Those who want to achieve one of those rank, reply in this thread and your promotion can be done during game and only during RP ))

Medical School members:

Paladin Heroes:

empty

Doctors:

*Ainsley (cleric)

Last edited by Cllyx on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
shadowjet

shadowjet

Experience : 30
Respect : 0

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 am

Another good one ...Only thing we lack is people with a slight sincerity from them . Good going .
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

Experience : 55

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:19 pm

dear cllyx, lol
i dont know how to say lol
I think u re a good leader ^^!!!! and i will win u someday Very Happy
SO promote me !!!! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 pm

just 14 Forum EXP you need and you will get new RP rank, good job Eva, keep being best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:28 pm

14exp =))
ok, i will spam all forum lol
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 pm

lol now its 13 left, you can see your forum Experience under your profile name
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 pm

cllyx. how can i steal ur leader ? =)) i wanna be a leader of medical group =)) ,hum, i think we can have vice leader for our RP legion lol
i am the best cleric
muhahahhaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:10 pm

cllyx, can i know what the leader of the fun house do? it's sound fun Very Happy
i love to know what i can do with it^^
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 pm

We Have One candidate for Leader of Fun House and the only one so he wins> The Senator. They are more of a word then of act. They keep legion chat active, they are active in game and their level speed is not important, they are also active on forums and very skillful Role Players. When it comes to diplomatic words they are legion's strength. That is shortly saying and I don't think this is best path for you since you still did not clear difference between RP and OOC. You can always take one of special ranks.
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:33 pm

ok. it's not my type =)), i wont lol
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Cllyxxxxxxxx, u didnt answer my question!!!! how can i steal ur leader of medical school lol
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:41 pm

lol only if you kill me in real, and for rank level 3, rank of a Doctor you have met all what needs for it, next time I see you in game we will do promotion
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:18 am

kill u in real lol
aaaaaahhhhhh! heh, i am spamming
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 am

Ainsley don't spam. I have promoted you to the rank of A Doctor and now you are full member of legion. And you are the first one who made it, grats. Am proud on you, but we need to work on your RP skills.
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:40 am

grats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEDICAL SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEDICAL SCHOOL   MEDICAL SCHOOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEDICAL SCHOOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky Heroes :: Behind the scene :: Archive-
Jump to: