Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
furian

Experience : 4
Respect : 0

Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) Empty
PostSubject: Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)   Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 am

OOC:
1. What is your real Name? Jay
2. How Old Are you? 25.
3. How long do you play Aion? I played 6 months.
4. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion? 9.
5. How did you find out about us? Lana, she threatened me with death.
6. Why do you want to join us? To destroy the asmodians and have fun doing it.
7. Your xfire username (required)? jfurian

IC:
1. What is your character's Name, how old is he/she? Furian 25
2. Gender of your character and class? Male Archer
3. Path you want to follow? Crafting Station (any class). Alchemy/Handicraft/Cooking
4. Can you tell us something about your character from OOC view? This character is brave, daring, a bit not all there in the head, yet sexy and flirty.
5. Why does your character wants to join us? He would become a Deava of awesome

Last edited by furian on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lumikb
The High Witch
lumikb

Experience : 19

PostSubject: Re: Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)   Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 am

Hey Furian...umm you have to use the application form..XD bounce
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

Experience : 48
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)   Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:19 am

Lols, I guess boys just cannot resist my intimidations. He took path that I lead. I will approve once he replies here with xfire username. Without it you can only be our guest in game legion, and you cannot get centurion title. This legion uses xfire, to be full member you should use xfire too.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)   Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:11 pm

this member has left legion for some reason, this application fails with his leaving
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)   Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 am

EDIT: he said he left cos he felt lonely and no1 was on for hours, yet we were on our xfire community for live chat, we are almost 24/7 online but not 100% online in game, our legion is not like others, we progress slower because this is RP legion and its still new, you cant expect full online legion list in game because we are fresh born and no players to invite cos server itself is new, if you need any help in game then contact us via xfire if we are not in game, so we can come and help you, if you are feel lonely then chat to us via xfire cos we are there always, we have epic plans for legion but it cant be done over night, I don't build legion alone, we all do together and the progress is slow, if you cant start legion with us and help in building you can go in already built legions like solis, they have nice people and are like ready to take down even abyss fortresses

after chat in game with him he agreed with invite so I put him with guest rank and told him to think good before he makes his choice, and to reply here with his decision, he is welcome to get rank of recruit if he joins our legion, if not best wishes to you and we hope you find what you are looking for
Back to top Go down
furian

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)   Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 am

I accept your proposal, and apologize for leaving so hastily.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)   Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:07 am

welcome to heroes

Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) Leo1-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)   Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furians Application (ACCEPTED but LEFT)
Page 1 of 1