Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Stories of the past"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lumikb
The High Witch
lumikb

Experience : 19
Respect : 0

"Stories of the past" Empty
PostSubject: "Stories of the past"   "Stories of the past" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

((This is a song that i believe works with the story, it would be nice if you would listen to it while reading :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbOQgGuBkxg ))

*Ghemotoc sits down , looks up at you*
"A long time ago , when Atreia was still unshaken by the wrath of the gods , the Sisterhood of the Elements was born.All of the talented Spirit Masters would work together to maintain the harmony of the land , the spirits of nature being then in absolute peace.
Yet chaos is a part of this world and war invaded our peaceful lives soon enough.And so after loosing most of what was still human in me during those harsh time , thank the elements , the Sisterhood saved my life and guided my steps towards the light.I have dedicated all of my being into studying and communicating with spirits of nature . This resulted like not for many talented Spirit Masters that practiced the old ways to reach a sort of immortality.
To be honest , i wasn't trusted by everyone for i was an outsider.An adopted daughter that learned the art not inherited it.I could work as hard as i could but my skills could never compare to that of a sister who was borne for this.
At this time there were rumors of a prophecy , Atreia would perish. The High Councilor of the Sisterhood asked me and lady Hermine to go on a journey and investigate this tale.While walking out the giant chapel of our temple , i looked back at all the beauty and riches of this era soon to die.
The giant gates closed and we now were on the way to the capital...but its late my dear friends i shall continue with my stories soon..."
*Ghemotoc gets up , turns around and leaves the room.*
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: "Stories of the past"   "Stories of the past" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm

(( impressive and good idea adding some music for reading ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53

PostSubject: Re: "Stories of the past"   "Stories of the past" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:11 pm

(( yea i like the idea to add music will use it in future )) Razz
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

Experience : 55

PostSubject: Re: "Stories of the past"   "Stories of the past" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm

^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Stories of the past"   "Stories of the past" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Stories of the past"
Page 1 of 1