Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping Problems? Enter HERE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53
Respect : 0

Ping Problems? Enter HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Ping Problems? Enter HERE!   Ping Problems? Enter HERE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 pm

ok in a few days ago i had some seriously lags... so i found some nice way and simple to fix that!
well it works for me...

How It Works? so....

Online games generally use the TCP protocol which requires that network segments sent to your computer be acknowledged in order to provide a reliable connection.

Windows bundles these acknowledgements together and sends them in pairs. While this is an efficient way of dealing with them generally, the inevitable delays caused by the bundling process increase latency considerably.

This is because when Windows queues up an acknowledgement in order to bundle it with the following one, the game server has to wait for the acknowledgement timer to expire before sending new data.

Leatrix Latency Fix removes the acknowledgement bundling process so that an acknowledgement is sent immediately for every segment that's received. This produces a significant reduction in latency as there is no longer a delay before new data is sent to your computer.

In a normal networking environment, you would prioritise network efficiency over latency and use the Windows defaults, but in online games the opposite is true and you want the lowest latency you can possibly get.

LINK

enjoy hope it will help you.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Ping Problems? Enter HERE!   Ping Problems? Enter HERE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm

thanks for sharing Graly, now ppl with same problems can fix it and enjoy in game again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ping Problems? Enter HERE!   Ping Problems? Enter HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:57 am

use it too it will low your latency its good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ping Problems? Enter HERE!   Ping Problems? Enter HERE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ping Problems? Enter HERE!
Page 1 of 1