Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter's Legend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winter

Experience : 63
Respect : 3

Winter's Legend Empty
PostSubject: Winter's Legend   Winter's Legend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Will grew up a poor farmboy with little to do with his life and so he decided one day to creap into the cooks kitchen to steal some stuff. A ranger caught him and asked him if he wanted to be a ranger. naturally, he jumped at the chance. He studied long and hard training his bow to complete perfection. his muscles ached from the strain it took. he lent down to pick up a bowl of water but a hissing thud made him jump back to find a grey shafted arrow in the bowl. "finish the training first halt shouted''. "Damn" winter thought. he went to see his friend scotty another ranger who had been givin a break from his teacher (not to mention his bigger bro =D) and the two went off to play some crappy hideing game. when they appeared again there masters set then a task of going to kalio the mercenary captain for jobs to do in poeta. They met with kalio to discuss thier next mission. Kalio sent them to elim forest to speak with protector noah of elim. a tree like organism. they were informed that kobolds were destroying the forest. they were sent to quickly stop the first wave until kalio's mercs could arrive. scotty, preferring himself to run out and take em out went to the left side downhill to face the kobolds. Winter sighed, again, he thought. his borther had a knack for charging enemies. he wondered if he would have been better as a warrior. as he thought about his raging brother, winter made his way uphill silently under the tree's and crouched down into a green bush. Winter had become a novice at moving unseen. he pciked out his brother charging the first kobold wave, holding his bow like astick and swinging it as he went. Winter picked off a kobold archer who had his wayward brother aimed in his sights. again, his brother didnt notise how close he got. The group that was stunned by the hidden barrage of Black shafted arrows recovered to attack the charging ranger. Will focused his eye to hit the 3 advancing dukaki and as Kalio's mercenary reinforcements charged in, Scotty shouted some real nice language at the retreating dukaki. they had succeeeded and returned to thier masters
-more when i feel like it

Last edited by Winter on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TOKY

TOKY

Experience : 60
Respect : 0

Winter's Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Legend   Winter's Legend I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:21 am

good story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winter

Winter's Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Legend   Winter's Legend I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 am

lol hardly done
Back to top Go down
Ainsley

Ainsley

Experience : 55
Respect : 0

Winter's Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Legend   Winter's Legend I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:50 pm

u re poor ==. no u re rich than me !!!! jajajajaj
and good story then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winter

Winter's Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Legend   Winter's Legend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 pm

BAHAHAHAH no way near finished this is like halfway through beggining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter's Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Legend   Winter's Legend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky Heroes :: Ranking System and Knowledge :: Spell Book-
Jump to: