Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reeyn app (recruited)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dhezign

Experience : 4
Respect : 0

Reeyn app (recruited) Empty
PostSubject: Reeyn app (recruited)   Reeyn app (recruited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:00 am

1. What is your real Name?

Brian Arfi

2. How Old Are you?

3. How long do you play Aion?

when i have time, i play casual. and i have my own business, there are time i am busy and not. so cant really be decided when or how long i play daily.

4. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion?

6/10

actually, the game gots lots of bugs. quest bugs especually. and i play alternatively between aion, aika, vindictus, and mabinogi. the only game gots 7/10 is vindictus, and i got bored lately (most likely coz my work piled up)

5. Why do you want to join us?

um..... coz hoshigami's there?
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Reeyn app (recruited)   Reeyn app (recruited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:24 am

okay, casual is good, and you are active enough, you have my approval,; it is the private server that has quest bugs, it is not aion's game fault, if you'd play official aion you would see how it is nice to play; add your xfire to our xfire thread (click me) so you will know how long you play aion, tho questions is about more since when you play aion then how long daily, and we will add you to group; and lol, hoshigami? a friend of yours, jason is good guy, so i take his friends are too, remember stay active on forum, and after 5 days you can make IC application

Reeyn app (recruited) Definitief20akkoord-5
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
dhezign

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: Reeyn app (recruited)   Reeyn app (recruited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 am

oh, i play since less than a week. and daily as i said before Smile i cant decide, if im busy and have to go around other city, probably wont be online at all for a week or more. but if i have time i play heavily (i usually sleep infront of my comp :p)

oh and i dont use xfire (most likely coz i am not interested in xfire :p)
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Reeyn app (recruited)   Reeyn app (recruited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:23 am

well use it, you dont have obligation, but use it, we all do
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
jaycent

Experience : 20

PostSubject: Re: Reeyn app (recruited)   Reeyn app (recruited) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:38 pm

before... that days.. we are some nation.. but after that day... we are friend now.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reeyn app (recruited)   Reeyn app (recruited) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reeyn app (recruited)
Page 1 of 1