Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hoshigami Application (recruited)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaycent

Experience : 20
Respect : 0

Hoshigami Application (recruited) Empty
PostSubject: Hoshigami Application (recruited)   Hoshigami Application (recruited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

1. What is your real Name?

- Jason

2. How Old Are you?

- 24 Years Old

3. How long do you play Aion?

- hmmm... didn't quite remember.. and maybe about a year, if for daily online time... it will be about half-hour to one hour.. but on weekend i will be online for a long hours

4. On scale 1-10 how much do you love to play Aion?

- 8.. coz the 10 will be given to the next coming "Blade and Soul" Smile

5. Why do you want to join us?

- coz other legion need level or gears requirement, but your don't.. and as i know... a legion that have a lot new member will be more fun than the more great one with many old players.. although im playing quite long.. but i stop it at half-way.. coz of the insufficient connection for the IA..

Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigami Application (recruited)   Hoshigami Application (recruited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Alright Jason, looking forward to meet you in game, we still need more members I will approve.

Yes most of Legions ask for requirements, in my Legion I dont care are you level 55 or level 1, are you russian or american, are you girl or a boy, black or white, young or old, you are a person like anyone else and all should have equal rights to enjoy in game, we can work together we can really make a progress, I am working on Falcon's Formation that you can see in ranks, if we are organized like that our Legion can, once we reach 55 level, can be one of best legions on server.

I am new player to AION myself and Legion is new as well, so active legion doesnt really exist yet, it is in building process

Hoshigami Application (recruited) Definitief20akkoord-5
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
jaycent

Experience : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigami Application (recruited)   Hoshigami Application (recruited) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:09 am

i online usually at 16:45 (+7)
Back to top Go down
TOKY

TOKY

Experience : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigami Application (recruited)   Hoshigami Application (recruited) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 am

Hoshigami Application (recruited) Definitief20akkoord-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigami Application (recruited)   Hoshigami Application (recruited) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoshigami Application (recruited)
Page 1 of 1