Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)

Go down 
+3
TOKY
Ranger
Cllyx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) Empty
PostSubject: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:10 am

Current Legion Level - 3

Total kinah collected (doesn't count spent kinah on previously levels): 2 150 000 kinah
Donation List:

Forceta - 240 000 kinah and 2 840 000 stigmas kinah value (legion warehouse)
Deyo - 470 000 kinah and 5 720 000 stigmas kinah value (legion warehouse)
Cllyx - 100 000 and 3 030 000 stigmas kinah value (legion warehouse)
Novera - 300 000 kinah
Elzie - 165 000 kniah
Gator - 0 kniah
Aleksi - 0 kinah

Hiwen - 10 000 kinah
Scottyistank - 3 360 000 stigmas kinah value (legion warehouse)
Fannnn - 300 000 kinah and 1 610 000 stigmas kinah value (legion warehouse)
Xvovan - 150 000 kinah
Darkart - 2 000 000 kinah and 930 000 stigmas kinah value (legion warehouse)

Last edited by Cllyx on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:21 am

We have been working together, hard but good, and we worked enough to rise Legion level, there are 3 legion levels in game, and we are level 2. So we need money. Every leader must mail 200 000 to Deyo, and donations of any amount from other members are welcome as well.
Back to top Go down
Ranger

Ranger

Experience : 21
Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:47 pm

I only got 100k atm, and im at the prime stages of mid leveling atm so it may be a bit before i can cough up the kinah
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:17 pm

* Donation list updated, Deyo prepared his 220 000 kinah for rising Legion level, when I add Hiwen's amount, in total 230 000 kinah is collected, we need 1 000 000 kinah to rise legion level and 20 000 abyss points, I filled abyss points today, I got around 1 500 abyss points but together with other members we passed 20 000, good job guys, Legion level 3 is unlocked, we only need to collect kinah to buy it, only Deyo can rise Legion level so you should mail him in game

* With legion level 2 we have 60 member slots, with legion level 3 we will have additional 30 slots, so total 90 member slots and that is important, level 3 legion also unlocks ability to use custom designed ember for legion cloak, so what you make with photoshop can be imported in game, I will speak with Infinite Aion server Masters to find out more
Back to top Go down
TOKY

TOKY

Experience : 60

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:10 am

mmm, cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:21 am

Donation list updated

770 000 kinah needed for legion level 3
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

Experience : 48
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:51 am

I just want to remind those who have access to Legion Warehouse, you take only items that you need to use, not to sell for personal kinah, I've noticed that we don't have gladiator who has access to warehouse yet one good great sword is missing, so we have a thief in legion of level 3 or level 1 rank. From now on I want to see report of what you take from Legion warehouse, you can post here the name if item you took so we know in who's hands items go. Otherwise taking random items to sell for kinah, items that you cannot equip, items that are not for your class, will be considered as hostile action toward our Legion, I will kick such players from game Legion and ban their accounts from this forum. I want report from all rank levels, even from leaders, if you take something, post here what you took.
Back to top Go down
dejvitek

dejvitek

Experience : 90

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 am

A great idea, but i think we should make another Topic. Special for.
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 am

Donation list updated; yes maybe you are right, you deal with that lol.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 am

Donation list updated, thank you Elzie,

670 000 kinah remains for legion upgrade
Back to top Go down
dejvitek

dejvitek

Experience : 90

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 am

WHAT? Lol Very Happy
I can try, but only when i'll have time free.
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 am

Donation List updated, thanks Fannnn, you are only recruit and you show you are loyal to to our legion, in RP world you got huge respect from Deyo, 300k is not small price, but you were skilled to gear yourself and help legion

370 000 kinah remains for legion UPGRADE
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:51 am

Updated again, thanks Novera

270 000 kniah remains for legion upgrade
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Donation List updated, thanks Xvovan

Legion kinah: 830 000
Legion level 3 cost: 1 000 000
Legion kinah left to collect: 170 000
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Thank you Novera, and I will finish with donating extra 70 000 kinah so we can get new level, I am so disappointed in other selfish leaders, we are all together in this, we all need kinah for skills and better gear, but someone just doesnt want to give.

Congratulations, level 3 is about to be bought
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Fann thanks for your stigmas, donation list updated.

I took stigma item:

Severe Weakening Blow III
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 am

Donation list updated
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:07 am

Donation List updated, thanks Darkart. I put some stigmas there as well.

Also took stigma item:

Lockdown I

Last edited by Cllyx on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:19 am

I was in legion office to see our progress

LEGION LEVEL 4 IS AVAILABLE

Fee: 2 000 000 kinah
Minimum Participants: 30
Contribution Points: Over 100 000 points

Level 4 is too high for us to get right now, but we can at least start with collecting money for its fee. Donation is optional for any member. Those who do not want to donate don't have to. I want to thank in name of all leaders to those who were donating so far. Remember that I alone am not the Legion, we are in this together.

Leaders have task to donate extra 400 000 kinah.

Deyo: " And so it seems, my task is going well, but we all know that leader is good that much as those who follow him. "
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm

before leaving Xvovan donated 50 000

Donation list updated
Back to top Go down
Tanya
The Economist
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Sad, none wants to donate, we need 1 950 000 kinah more to level up our legion.
Back to top Go down
Darkart
The Economist
Darkart

Experience : 35

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:08 am

Why to lеvеl up the legion.Right now we need more members because as far as I can see only 5-6 people from the Legion had entered the last 10 days so we don't need to spend unnecessary kinah.
That is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 am

Probably because the kinah collecting process will be long period of time as well as its amount, so I guess if we start now we will have necessary kinah when the right moment comes. I don't agree to level up legion till we at least have 80 active members. But also higher legion level is more attractive to players.
Back to top Go down
jaycent

Experience : 20

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:31 pm

i have same mind with Darkart... what is the necessary to lvl up the legion to lvl 4 ?? and as Deyo answer.. it will be more attractive for other player to join... but.. if some player join.. and find that the legion active member... just a few.. and always done some quest or grind or rift.. that can't apply a legion mate to join.. they will be bored too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)   MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTICAL FALCON LEGION LEVEL / DONATIONS (ASMODIANS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next