Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fly Heroes Fly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:12 pm

I am thinking of making video where we should make some nice video of big group of people who are members of our legion. I will record it since I have good PC to handle it on high quality in resolution of 1600x1024, anyone else who can do same is welcome to record so we may mix video and something good turns out. I think it is best to record it Heiron when its not raining, when sun is, I noticed that this location has awesome sky which will fit with our name legion. It would be also nice if we dress in white/blue gears, it is all your call. This is a suggestion and I am welcome to hear as well what do you think about it or if you have some better idea. The final version of video would be posted in our thread on BA forums. What do you say my heroes?

This is my spontaneous record, plan how it should look like, try to imagine it with flock

Meeting place and date: Herion 29.01.2011. in 15 : 00 GMT
Dye your wear in blue or white if you want to be in video

In case people cannot make it at this time, as I said feel free to suggest anything what suits more for you, but don't do so one day before the meeting.

Last edited by Cllyx on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/
Graly

Graly

Experience : 53
Respect : 0

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 pm

nice i like it! hope i will be on in this time... got a work and army Sad
Back to top Go down

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 am

I try to be on then! Sounds nice. If you want I can make the video. You all need to record then I will download the videos and make a video with music. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am

It would be also good if there is someone to record with me at same time, and we mix videos from different angles ...
Back to top Go down

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 am

Yeah that's what I mean.
Back to top Go down
TOKY

TOKY

Experience : 60

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 am

i am out until 16:00 GMT ;(
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 am

Remember people, I suggested the time and ideas and I asked you to suggest ideas and other things as well. But you did not so I guess you agreed with everything I said. Don't try to change date/time one day before it needs to happen. We cannot change time of it now one day before meeting, once when all agreed when it will be. I made up idea but I gave you freedom as well so you can shape it how you see fit so it doesn't sound like I am bossing around. I have feeling that this will be our huge fail when only 2 people show, because they dont read forums, they only play game for xp, and they dont have xfire to see news. Everyone of you helps legion, everyone is important. Now when I start to count on you, you come to me last day and say "i cant come" instead if you had planed something you should suggest time when we can do it so you can come, not to wait for last moment to tell it. We cannot be organized like this, I can't lead you if you don't want to follow.

Now let me repeat again, does anyone have something else to say about making our video, about choreography? about time when they can come? about place, any other ideas, which song we can use? I mean is there anything you'd like to suggest or add, this thread has purpose for it, let's make it how we all want, I don't want you to think "lets do as Cllyx says", I love when members work with me and we do what is best for everybody. If we want to become one of good legions we have to be organized, or we will be huge fail and most of people we search for other legion and quit ours. Heroes, we are in this together.
Back to top Go down

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:29 am

I would suggest the song Witchcraft by Pendulum.
The place should be some wonderful place with blue sky.
Time: perhaps this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 am

I agree. Does it suit current time and date for people or needs to be changed?
Back to top Go down
TOKY

TOKY

Experience : 60

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 am

i suggest (music)

The Prodigy : Invader
or
The Prodigy: Spitfire
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 am

This meeting failed, we were not organized as we should be, some people had duties, some where tired, some are just not active and some had technical issues, but 90% of us who couldn't come, they did not not even want to read this thread and reply when it can be more suitable for them since 90% of Heroes show no interest, I don't blame anyone who couldn't come for some reason, but you could still tell when it suits for you to come instead to ignore us. Some people came, even those who are not into forums and showed respect. I am thankful for that and thank you again for support, so I guess it still has hope. I will recheck the meeting for next week to see what happens. This is your legion too, so if we work together we'll make it, if not it will fall apart.

First post updated. Ideas are still open. So here you go you have entire week to prepare for this video, you know, if you do want to help legion, if not you'll help with fail of another meeting by ignoring it or not coming like this time.
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 am

damn im so sorry i didnt make it! idk why i had this badly lags
Back to top Go down
dejvitek

dejvitek

Experience : 90

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Suggested musics:
Pendulum - Slam
Pendulum - Granite
Pendulum - Propane Nightmares
The Prodigy - Spitfire (friend up suggested it)
The Prodigy - Invaders must die (friend up suggested it)
The Prodigy - Voodoo People ( Pendulum Remix)
The Qemist - Stompbox (im not really sure 'bout it )
Noisia - Stigma (if it should be more dirty than innocent video ^^ )
Spor - Ignition ( first seconds would do as intro )
Spor - Electro Funeral (luv this song, so im putting it everywhere, im not sure if it would fit ;P )
Spor - Levitate
Apex - Same Old Blues
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:49 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Graly

Graly

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 am

Graly wrote:

LOL

WE FLY HIGH GANGSTA HEROES!
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 am

again less then 5 people came on the meeting, the rest of you did not so the meeting fails

maybe I was wrong when I thought we can be organized straight away, I suggest for now to focus on game and level up, I will try to organize next meeting once you are able to come, this time say when you can come on time, do not wait last day to tell me "i can't come"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fly Heroes Fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Heroes Fly   Fly Heroes Fly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Heroes Fly
Page 1 of 1