Sky Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Heroes

This is a RP community for the video game Aion. But since aion game does not have Role Players we moved to game Neverwinter Nights 2. To have live chat/talk with us join us: http://www.xfire.com/communities/mysticalf/

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting For people around the time of GMT +13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
light69

light69

Experience : 73
Respect : 1

Meeting For people around the time of GMT +13  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting For people around the time of GMT +13    Meeting For people around the time of GMT +13  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I hope to see people at this meeting
we shall be doing Ft, Coin quests, and bosses
We will do other instances If more Players are at a stronger level
It will be a vote what we do

i shall post the time of this meeting when it has been approved by one of the leaders
Back to top Go down
Cllyx
The Battlemaster
Cllyx

Experience : 450
Respect : 13

Meeting For people around the time of GMT +13  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting For people around the time of GMT +13    Meeting For people around the time of GMT +13  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:20 am

you may proceed, remember to make the legion meeting # 4 thread in Training Center, not here, from now on this forum section will be used for events with other legions, for only meetings where only legion mates come we have our training center, doing things like we did on meeting # 3 trains all people from any perspective, will that be grind for xp, coin hunt or instance, ... , we advance anyway by doing anything we vote for
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cllyx/

Meeting For people around the time of GMT +13
Page 1 of 1